help-nano

Re: Hey nano support people, I just installed nano and

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: Hey nano support people, I just installed nano and
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 18:48:45 -0700 (PDT)

Well Dozle, glad you are exploring NANO, which for myself as some1 blind is a perfect editor. As you become more comfortable with its options, you will taylor it to your needs. As an example, I have mine just save when I close the program. There are certainly many other choices you will explore for an eventual nanorc. And best of all, a wonderful community of helpful users will be here at your side. Best of luck.
Chime