help-nano

Re: Cannot paste special characters into nano 4.3 -- only nano 2.0.6 wil

From: Mark Ebden
Subject: Re: Cannot paste special characters into nano 4.3 -- only nano 2.0.6 will
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 08:44:07 -0500

Hi Benno (and nano help list),

Thanks for the advice and inspiration. Your question of "why 4.3" was perhaps the best part. Previously I'd stuck with nano 4.3 because of a bug, before nano 6.0 was on the scene. However, I appreciate your idea of giving the latest version a second chance -- the issue has now been resolved!

Thank you and sorry to trouble everyone.

Mark