help-nano

Re: [Help-nano] getting nicely justified comments in an easy way

From: Seb
Subject: Re: [Help-nano] getting nicely justified comments in an easy way
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 23:09:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Benno,

You've made my day with the patch, so I'm happy and I'll switch to 4.0 .

I've read the whole man page of nanorc for nano-4.0 and I thought I'd drop a note to say that some new features are really appealing. (I don't know when they were introduced though, it had been a while since I took the time to read this page.) Here are my favourites among the ones I didn't already know, or rediscovered at this occasion:

* chopwordright/left (much better than ^^ + ^Space + ^K)
* positionlog (I love this so much in Okular)
* indent/unindent for selected lines (Shift+Tab != Tab here, great)
* linenumbers (great that it's a toggle)
* recordmacro/runmacro (I sometimes missed Vim's '.')

Thanks!
Sébastien, another satisfied user.