help-libidn

[MSVR 50480] Security Vulnerability Report

From: Microsoft Vulnerability Research
Subject: [MSVR 50480] Security Vulnerability Report
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 18:12:35 +0000

Hello,

This is Tina from Microsoft Vulnerability Research (MSVR), and we wish to report a security vulnerability for GNU libidn.  I am looking for a security contact within your organization to disclose the reported vulnerability. Please let me know if this is the correct contact so I can send the full vulnerability report to you.

In addition, Microsoft supports encryption to protect vulnerability information that is sent in email. Please let me know if you would like the report to be encrypted. Microsoft Vulnerability Research supports PGP and has published PGP public keys on the Microsoft.com website at: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/dn606155.aspx

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Tina

MSVR

Please  do  not  circulate  or  discuss publicly the existence or contents of this email

without permission from Microsoft Corporation. Distribution should  be  limited  to

members  of  the  above company's information security and product development

engineering teams for the purposes of security risk analysis and remediation.

If you have received or acquired a physical or electronic copy of this paper  and  are

not  a  member  of  the above company's information security group or the relevant

product  development  engineering  team,  please  securely  destroy  all  copies  and

immediately notify Microsoft Vulnerability Research (MSVR) by email:

address@hidden

ABOUT MSVR:

Microsoft  Vulnerability  Research  (MSVR)  is a program designed to help

improve  the  security  ecosystem as a whole through the coordinated re-

porting of known or suspected security vulnerabilities. We provide  third-

party  companies  with information concerning vulnerabilities discovered

by Microsoft employees either during  the course  of  their  Microsoft  re-

sponsibilities or in their own time.

You can learn more about MSVR at:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/dn467919.aspx

If  you  would  rather  not receive emails from MSVR in the future, please

let us know in a response to this email.