help-gv

Re: [help-gv] Re: Italian translations for GNU gv

From: Bernhard R. Link
Subject: Re: [help-gv] Re: Italian translations for GNU gv
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 12:49:49 +0100

* Markus Steinborn <address@hidden> [101204 12:37]:
> Marco Paolone wrote:
>> translation is almost done, but I'm stuck with option "Backing pixmap".
>> What does it do exactly?

I'd suggest tu keep it untranslated, as it is used as the name of a
implementation to use. (And both implementations are mostly just different
names for the functionality both provide, so a translation might easily
lose the differentiation between them, unless there are universally
recognized translations for them which I doubt).

        Bernhard R. Link