help-gv

Re: [help-gv] icon suggestion?

From: Markus Steinborn
Subject: Re: [help-gv] icon suggestion?
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:33:17 +0100

Hello,

Janek Kozicki schrieb:
Is the icon from OpenSuse not good or not free?
I don't know what is the icon in OpenSUSE. I've never seen it.
Can you show it? It least I'll be able to tell if it's the same as in
debian: see screenshot.
Well, it looks the same - although the size seems to be different. The attached icon is the one from OpenSuse's "gv-3.6.3-56.9.src.rpm". Therefore it is a good suggestion - as having the same icon in many distributions is good.

But if you need help, the best way to go is to directly contact the
author. That's what I wanted to say.
Jose E. Marchesi has answered to this. No need to repeat it once again - I am repeating it often enough in my signature.

Markus Steinborn
GNU gv maintainer