help-gv

Re: [help-gv] view two pages?

From: Janek Kozicki
Subject: Re: [help-gv] view two pages?
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:18:56 +0100

Ok, forget that I have just discoverd kdvi, it is better :)

- two page view no problem

- watch .dvi file for changes

- supports 'inverse search'! So that I can click anywhere in the
  document, and the relevant .tex file is opened in the right place in
  my current gvim editor in which I am working. So I can start doing
  changes in the right place without searching for it

I still will be using gv to see .ps, but kdvi will be for the major
read-edit work done with gvim.

Thanks anyway for the best .ps viewer ever :)