help-gv

[help-gv] zooming

From: Roland Winkler
Subject: [help-gv] zooming
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:06:27 +0200

I just discovered happily that gv is now actively maintained as part
of the GNU project. So I'd like to report one small thing about gv
that has always annoyed me:

For zooming, first I need to select a region, then I select the
magnification. However, this second step requires that the mouse
pointer remains in the little popup window for selecting the
magnification. Too often, it happens to me that the mouse pointer
leaves the popup window before I made the selection. Then I need to
start all over again. I wish, gv was more forgiving! (Or: I wish
there was a switch to make gv more forgiving.)

Thank you for maintaining gv!

Roland