Revert dependencies graph

From: znavko
Subject: Revert dependencies graph
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 18:10:10 +0100 (CET)

Hello, Guix Help! Updating with `guix pull` and `guix package -u` has made me waiting for 3 hours already. webkitgtk is compiling so long.
I've checked all browsers I have and found this is epiphany that needs webkitgtk

$ guix package --show=epiphany | grep gtk
+ address@hidden address@hidden address@hidden
+ address@hidden address@hidden

But I have not found in manual revert dependencies graph.
Does Guix can show revert dependencies? I want only type something to check what the package needs webkitgtk.

Please, let me know if Guix shows revert dependencies of installed packages?