help-gnunet

Re: [Help-gnunet] searching file in gnunet on some keyword (gnunet-inser

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnunet] searching file in gnunet on some keyword (gnunet-insert -k Keyword file )
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 14:40:28 -0700

If I understand your question to mean that you cannot find all of the files
available under a given keyword, then the answer is that the search may just
take longer than you expect.  For locally inserted files, you should get all
of the results rather quickly.  Note that searches (and keywords) are
case-sensitive, so maybe that's your issue.

Christian