[Help-gnu-radius] Need help with Radius

From: deonjoubert39
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Need help with Radius
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 03:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks in advance for any advice and assistance.  I am very new to the radius
system.  I have a large ADSL account with more than 100 gig per month which
I am getting from my ISP.  I want to re-sell the bandwidth to customers, but
I don't want them to see my ISP, so I can't have them logging into my ISP
and sharing the 100gig.  I want my own server to log into my ISP and then my
customers must log into my server, as if they are logging into an ISP to use
the bandwidth.  Is this possible without a realm?  Which product is best to
use?  Will FreeRadius work for this.  Is there a VMWare player VM that I can
download to do this?  What's  my best option?  Thanks again for any advice.