Re: [Help-gnu-radius] "Guile authentication disabled in config" after up

From: Dale
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] "Guile authentication disabled in config" after upgrade to 1.6.1
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dale <address@hidden> ha escrit:

> Aug 18 09:02:20 [32724]: Acct.error: (Accounting-Request x.x.x.x 60
> "username"

> CLID=async CSID=xxxxxxxxxx): Guile authentication disabled in config

Do you use Guile authentication or accounting?

Regards,
Sergey

Sorry for replying to the digest... forgot to change the mode before I posted.

No, I don't use it that I know of.  Everything appears to be working that is.
do have some Rewrite-Function(s) in my hints file, is a Rewrite-Function guile?

Thanks,

Dale