[Help-gnu-radius] Error conencting to radius

From: premtemp
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Error conencting to radius
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:34:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
  I cannot connect to radius. The Error log message is
Aug 06 22:16:52 Auth.error: (Access-Request 172.25.0.14 43
address@hidden"): request from unknown client

I check all the setting according to the GNU direction

RADIUS is install on server gratns01
WEB server gratws01. I am trying to access a Radius protected page from this
server

I am attaching my client and client conf file and the Apache conf setting.
Can you please let me know how to fix this issue

Thanks for your help