[Help-gnu-radius] Query: Radius Server Software with CS2K - Wireline Nor

From: mehul1 . parekh
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Query: Radius Server Software with CS2K - Wireline Nortel Network !
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:38:57 +0530

Hi sir,

We are planning to deploy the RADIUS Server on NETRA240 Server with SUN
Solaris 10 as an Operating System in our WIRELINE Network.

This Radius Server will integrate with CS2K which contains IEMS ,APS (PKT
nodes)of our network.

We are loooking out for :
1. Is GNU Radius Server software is compactible with CS2K -Wireline
Network ( Network is of NORTEL),
2. If yes , then  where can we get all the details ? , If not , then any
idea which Radius Server software is easily comapactible with CS2K Nortel
Wireline network ?
3. Where can find all above details ?

Waiting for earliest response .

Mehul Krishnalal Parekh