[Help-gnu-radius] radius question

From: Loren Salsgiver
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] radius question
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:54:21 -0500

We've had several users on dialup complain that they cannnot connect from time to time. All of their settings are correct and they appear to have a password typed in their password box. Yet radius says the password is blank. When you re-type the password it connects fine. I was wondering if this is a windows issue, ras issue or radius issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

Loren