[Help-gnu-radius] gnuRadius on Fedora 5

From: growne
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] gnuRadius on Fedora 5
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:51:34 -0800 (PST)

I have been trying to get gnuRadius to install on Fedora 5 unsuccessfully.
When doing a standard ./configure and also with the --with-mysql argument,
and running a make check, I get the following errors:

4: Reply Attributes: FAILED (reply.at:32)
5: BEGIN Keyword: FAILED (begin-kw.at:26)
17: External Procedures: FAILED (execwait.at:36)

Is this typical of an incorrect configuration or of incompatibility with
Fedora 5?
Ultimately I want to link radius to an SQL database but first I'd like to
get radius working correctly on its own.