Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Proxying Radius Requests by Called-Station-Id

From: Dale
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Proxying Radius Requests by Called-Station-Id
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

> Message: 3
> Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:04:17 +0300
> From: "Sergey Poznyakoff" <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Proxying Radius Requests by
>       Called-Station-Id
> To: "Dale" <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> Dale <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to match incomming Called-Station-Id and forward it to a
> > different radius server for the response when it matches a known
> value.
>
> Use raddb/hints to modify the user name. For example:
>
> DEFAULT           Called-Station-Id = 111111
>           User-Name = "=%[User-Name] + \"@realm1\""
>
> DEFAULT           Called-Station-Id = 222222
>           User-Name = "=%[User-Name] + \"@realm2\""

I tried this before writing to the list and couldn't get it working
either.

Auth.notice: (Access-Request x.x.x.x 63 "testuser" CSID=12345): No such
user [testuser]

Do tabs/spaces have anything to do with how it's parsed?

I ended up using this which worked.  I'd rather use your way since it's
cleaner and requires less code.

hints:
DEFAULT Rewrite-Function = create_realm_by_dnis       Fall-Through =
Yes

rewrite.custom:
integer
create_realm_by_dnis()
{
        if(*%[Called-Station-Id])
                if(%[Called-Station-Id] == "12345")
                        %[User-Name] = %[User-Name] + "@realm1";
        return 0;
}

My function also only logs the stripped username into radius.log
instead of the full address@hidden (realms file is configured to strip).
Is there any way to change this?

Thanks,

Dale