[Help-gnu-radius] Multiple NAS

From: Roberto Greiner
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Multiple NAS
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:31:41 -0300

I need help in a setup with radius.

I have two different NAS (one for wireless, other for VPN), both
accessing the same Radius. I need  to set Radius to allow only one
access per user, but any single user should be able to use both NAS at
the same time (one simultaneous login in each NAS). I've been using the
Simultaneous-Use attribute set to 2, but of course, some users have been
abusing this (using the Wireless twice).

Could someone give me a tip on how I could do this, using my single Radius?

Thank you very much,

Roberto

|                     Marcos Roberto Greiner                        |
|         Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos       |
|         Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade          |
|                                                     Murphy        |
|                         address@hidden                           |