[Help-gnu-radius] sql interface

From: Alexander MASHTAKOV
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] sql interface
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:16:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

I've just installed gnu-radius and would like to ask
you about one topic, that is important for me and
further investigations. Of course I'm reading the
reference manual ... but anyway.

I would like to pass whole auth. request to SQL
server, using stored proc (ODBC is preffered method).
Is it possible to pass ALL request's attributes to
external stored proc in a form of text-based list,
check sp's return value (accept/reject/challenge) and
append avpairs from it's output parameter to reply,
that will be send to NAS ?

For example, the SP signature could be:

     PROCEDURE p_radAuth
         @username, @password,