Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem with Expiration-attribute

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Problem with Expiration-attribute
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:47:29 +0200

Olli Karppinen <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I'm trying to use Expiration-attribute in my users-file, but it seems that
> I'm doing something wrong because it does not work. My users-file looks
> like this:
>
> test            Auth-Type = Local,
>               Password = "test"
>                 Expiration = "Jan 25 2005",
>                 Service-Type = Login-User

In this case you should have received the following diagnostics in
your radius.log:

<date> Main.error: /etc/raddb/users:<line>: attribute Expiration not allowed in
RHS
<date> Main.error: /etc/raddb/users:21: discarding user `test'

The correct entry will be:

test            Auth-Type = Local,
                Password = "test",
                Expiration = "Jan 25 2005"