Re: [Help-gnu-radius] communication between gemtek-systems p560 and gnu-

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] communication between gemtek-systems p560 and gnu-radius
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 14:00:05 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, Klemens Mantzos - Futureweb St. Johann wrote:

> the reference manual of the gnu-radius server is great (and humungus),
> but it doesn't help me to configure.

This comment is absurd.

> i need a howto or tutorial ;) with minimal configuration instrutions.
>
> ...asap?

Klemens,

While I appreciate what a hurry you must be in to configure this I
have a hard time getting motivated to help you by reading any of your
configuration files you have kindly mailed this list.

The reference manual of gnu-radius reflects many hours of work by the
maintainer and others to accurately answer questions.

I highly recommend before you post to the list again, you consider reading:

Or if you want shortcuts in that equally long document:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#volume

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id3001578

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent