[Help-gnu-radius] "No username"

From: Konst Konst
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] "No username"
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:39:16 +0200 (EET)

Hi! I have some troubles with GNU-radius, can you give me an advice?
Some years ago I used xtradius where I had to write a small patch by
myself that makes possible the authentication of users without usernames and
passwords.
Now, I tried to make auth-tion in GNU-radius without "username", and got
error:

>Nov 10 15:05:51 Auth.error: (Access-Request default 15 "" CLID=82038483032
CSID=10): No username

Do I have to write a new patch or are there any configuration params to solve
this problem?

http://www.one.lv - Tavs mobilais e-pasts!

Tagad lasi savu e-pastu ar mobilo telefonu - wap.one.lv!