Re: [Help-gnu-radius] User Authentication

From: Georges EL OJAIMI
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] User Authentication
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:43:59 +0200

Hello,

> What is "config.m4"?  That does not sound like part of gnu-radius...

it is inside ./db !!!
I used it in order to create the MySQL database.

> > I checked though phpMyAdmin if any data is present in the database
> > 'RADIUS', the six tables are empty!!!
>
> That would explain why authentication is failing.  I'm assuming you're
> using sql auth, right?  You have to add entries into the database.

Which tables should be filled and what kind of data (There must be some
relation or referencial integrity, right?)
I have the tbale name:
- attrib
- calls
- groups
- ippool
- naspools
- passwd

> First, put some users in your radius database and then try using
> "radauth".

How to make sure the server is running???

Best Regards,
Georges