[Help-gnu-radius] Authentication Questions

From: Roger E McClurg
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Authentication Questions
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 13:07:53 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I've been researching the GNU archives, but can't find the answer to my
questions. Can anyone help me qith the questions below?

*    Can GNU Radius authenticate using Active Directory? If so how?

*    How do I implement strong encrypted passwords (password dictionary
checking, upper and lower case and special characters required)?

*   If I use Crypt_Password with an expiration date, what is the mechanism
for users changing their password?

Best Regards,
Roger