[Help-gnu-radius] different SQL Statements depending on NAS ?

From: Dan Beldiman
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] different SQL Statements depending on NAS ?
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:29:29 +0100

Hi,

I'm using GNU Radius for over a year now and am very happy with it!
Thanks a lot Sergey!

We are planing to add some services which will use our radius servers, and I
have some questions I'm sure you can help me with.
Here some background Info:  We use Radius and a MySQL database to
autheticate VPN users, and we will add the authentication of some dial-in
users as well.

- I am currently using version 0.96.4, should I upgrade to 1.2 ?

- Is it possible to use different SQL auth and accouting statements
depending on the NAS a request is coming from or depending on the sufix a
username has?

Thanks a lot!

Dan