Re: [Help-gnu-radius] hide radius configuration from customer

From: Maurice Makaay
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] hide radius configuration from customer
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:08:12 +0100

Hi,

> What is the best way to hide the radius configuration files . knowing that i
> would be installing gnu radius on the customers's server.
>
> My question also applies for hiding  php programs that  i will be using in
> ext-program-wait

What would you mean by "hide"? If you're installing on a customer's server,
it depends on the access rights the customer has on the target system. If
the customer has root access, there's no way of "hiding" stuff. If you are
the only one with root access, you can of course have the radius tree owned
by root or a dedicated radius user, so the other users on the system simply
do not have permission to read the files.

Regards,

Maurice Makaay