[Help-gnu-radius] password encryption and PHP

From: Gary Landers
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] password encryption and PHP
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:02:52 -0600

I think I have everything installed and working, the passwords evidently
still need to be encrypted in the mysql databases, I was wondering if any
one had used the php md5 function to encrypt the passwords and if that would
work.

I was also wondering if anyone had built a php ap as a front-end to the
database, it doesn't sound like a real original idea so I thought someone
may have done it already. If not I guess Ill just start from scratch.

Great job on the server, having been a user of Livingston radius for several
years, this server is full lots of improvements.

Gary Landers
TEIN Network
Lewistown, MT