Re: [Help-gnu-radius] limiting total number of users

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] limiting total number of users
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:51:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Macram Zaarour wrote:

> What is the easiest way to limit the total number of users using
> (simultaneously) a gnuradius based system

Check out filters.
http://www.gnu.org/software/radius/manual/html_mono/radius.html#SEC167

A filter that takes a radwho and acts on the output would do what you
want. Use the output from something like:

radwho | wc -l

...and reject or allow based on that.

Gerald

- How are ya? Never been better, ... Just once I'd like to be better.