Re[2]: [Help-gnu-radius] How to create missing attribute ?

From: Vlad -
Subject: Re[2]: [Help-gnu-radius] How to create missing attribute ?
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:27:56 +0400

> > 1. Is it possible to verify attribute existence and if it  missing create
> > it with some rules?
> > 2. How to check existance attribute in rewriting function?
>
> To check for existence of an attribute, use the following construct:
>
>  if (*%[Attribute]) ...
>
> In your case, the rewrite function will look like:
>
> integer
> foo()
> {
>       if (!*%[User-Name])
>          %[User-Name] = "...";
>       return 0;
> }
>
> Invoke the function from your raddb/hints file.

Thank you, it works fine.
I know I ask about non-RFC extentions, but I need send empty attribute. If I'll
write
%[User-Name] = "";
radius will assume that attribute doesn't exist and doesn't start accounting
and proxying.
That's becouse I havn't access to next radius server, it doesn't know any realm
except empty username.

And thank you
Vlad