[Help-gnu-radius] still something odd with authentication

From: Riikka Rikkola
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] still something odd with authentication
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:37:27 +0300 (EEST)

I changed users-file so that I wouldn't need to deal with sql, now it
looks like this:

koira   Auth-Type = Local,
                Password = "koira123"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

riikka Auth-Type = Local,
                Password = "riikka123"
        Service-Type = Login-User,
                Cisco-AVPair = "shell:autocmd = access-enable 192.168.8.2
                                timeout 10"

But I'm really confused why there was error related with sql
authentication in radius.log:

Auth.notice:(AUTHREQ local 60 riikka): Login OK [riikka], CLID unknown
Auth.error:(AUTHREQ local 61 koira): SQL authentication not available
Auth.notice:(AUTHREQ local 61 koira). Invalid user [koira], CLID unknown

So, why does there come complaints about sql if authentication type is
local? And what does this "CLID unknown" mean?

And I was really surprised that there wasn't any error related to
Cisco-AVPair-line. Is is correct?