[Help-gnu-radius] Help for radius-1.1 on linux 9

From: dinesh
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Help for radius-1.1 on linux 9
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:22:48 +0530

Sir/Madam,

I install Radius-1.1 with mysql on linux 9 according to the instruction of
README file. But after creation the tables I do not understand how to run/test
that it is working.
And how I insert the data into the tables.

Already I inser data from mysql prompt into passwd & groups file and do not
understand the all fields of other tables.

I will be greatful if you help me in this context.

Thanking you,

Dinesh Banerjee
Project Engineer
CDAC, Calcutta (ER&DCI)