RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Cron Job for rebooting the radius.
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:03:43 -0700

Alright, I turned off the radiusd tonite and waited and waited ... I never
rebooted itself.

I had the */5 * * * * /usr/local/sbin/radctl -s which >/dev/null ||
/usr/local/sbin/radctl restart

Anything that I might be doing wrong?

When I didn't have a full path before, it sent me an email saying command
couldn't be found.  Well, it hasn't been sending me the email, so I suppose
the path is correct now.  Is there something else I should be doing?

-- Joel M. Cline
address@hidden