[Help-gnu-radius] CALLBACK MULTIPLE NUMBERS

From: Carlo Venditti
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] CALLBACK MULTIPLE NUMBERS
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:10:45 +0200

Hi,
 I have some users which I want to be able to select between 2 fixed
numbers to
dial back to.
My Nas is a cisco router.
I wonder if I must create two entry on ../raddb/users with two different
callback-dialstring
for example for the user john that have two callback number (wiredline
and wirelessline)
john1 Auth-Type = Securid
                   Service-Type = Framed-User,
                  Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                   Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:callback-dialstring=number1"
and
john2 Auth-Type = Securid
                   Service-Type = Framed-User,
                  Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                   Cisco-AVPair = "lcp:callback-dialstring=number2"

I authenticated my user with RSA ACE SERVER,  so if I do so I must
create two entry (john1 and john2) on the RSA ACE SERVER DATABASE and
assign a two token for the same user (john). It's two expensive
I know that with hint file I can change Radius Request but I don't know
if it is userful for me.
Could you help me please ?