RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Limiting Users

From: Cline Communications, Corp.
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Limiting Users
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:51:38 -0700

All I have in there is a test user.

Here's the contents:

# Cline Communications, Inc - Radius Database
# Edited by Dustin Wright

# Test Account
test    Password = "test"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-Address = 10.2.1.2

# This is the users database.

DEFAULT Auth-Type = SQL,
                Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP

>From what I can tell there is a line for simultaneous-use.  But, it's set to
1.  Does one mean, one other login besides their own?  Or should that be up
under the TEST account itself?

Right now I can login in at least two locations with test at the same time,
haven't tried more than that.

Thanks.