Re: [Help-gnu-radius] $INCLUDE directive

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] $INCLUDE directive
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:27:31 +0300

> is there some problem in the digest file or the dictionary file?

>From the point of view of radius, yes there is:

> VENDOR           DIGEST                  800
> ATTRIBUTE        DA-Realm                8100            string

The VENDOR keyword is useless, since no attribute is qualified with
the vendor name. I don't know if it's intended. If you wish to make
all DA- attributes vendor specific, you should explicitly mark them
so, e.g.:

ATTRIBUTE        DA-Realm                8100            string DIGEST

Otherwise, simply remove the VENDOR statement.

> as soon as i add the above file using the include directive, the lexer in
> my application (which tokenizes the user requests) conks and the values
> have some additonal junk.

I don't know how your lexer/parser work, so I can't help with this.

Regards,
Sergey