[Help-gnu-radius] SD_Init PROBLEM and Log ACE SERVER

From: Carlo Venditti
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] SD_Init PROBLEM and Log ACE SERVER
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:11:30 +0200

Hi
In the logs of ACE server there is nothing: no trace of the user attempt
authentication.

I think that GNU Radius server dosn't talk with Ace Server
I sniff traffic between Ace Server and GNU RADIUS and there is no
traffic.
My ace Server's version is 4.1.
My GNU-Radius is 0.96.4 on linux suse 7.3 box.
My ACE AGENT's version is 2.3.
I downloaded it from Rsa SITE.
What do you think about?
The problem is on RSA  ACE CLIENT?
My ACE CLIENT can talk with ACE SERVER but I don't know if my Ace
Client'version (2.3) has problems with Gnu RADIUS SERVER.
I found Ace Agent version 4.1 on my RSA ACE SERVER software cdrom butit
is
compatible with  hp-ux, solaris and AIX.
I have hp-ux box version 10.20 and 11.0 but I can't comple it.
when I do make it gives my some errors:error 1711 Inconsistent parameter
list
declaration for radclient_recv, and so on.
my compiler is ANSI C.
What do you think?
What is wrong??????
Can you help me?