Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Can I use LDAP for authentication?

From: Gerald
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Can I use LDAP for authentication?
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:13:42 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone written/submitted scripts with this working. LDAP and Oracle
are beginning to be FAQ when I suggest gnu-radius.

Are you taking submissions for a contrib dir? :-)

Attention Customers:
  Refer-A-Friend and receive one month of service for free!
  For further details, please visit: http://inch.com/refer-a-friend/
  or, call the Internet Channel billing department at (212) 243-5200.