[Help-gnu-radius] limiting access based on system groups

From: Scott Larson
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] limiting access based on system groups
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:05:20 -0600 (CST)

     Does GNU Radius support a way of denying access based on what system
group a username is part of?  We're looking at switching from YARD for
various reasons, but keeping accounts which are members of the 'mailbox'
group from authenticating successfully is a necessity so that they don't
chew up a dialup line they aren't paying for.  I see you can block based
strictly on usernames, but haven't seen anything on groups.

Scott Larson

Sound Choice Internet / http://scc.net/
2375 University Avenue, Suite 120
St. Paul, MN  55114