Re: [Help-gnu-radius] multiple radius servers feeding in to one postgres

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] multiple radius servers feeding in to one postgres db
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:25:27 +0200

> Do the radius query tools not contact the database?  Do they only
> rely on the radutmp and radstat files?

Currently they do, but I plan to introduce the possibility to keep
these data in the SQL database as soon as possible. This will solve the
problem with several servers checking for the multiple logins.

> Are there any plans on putting the users and rewrite configuration files in
> the database?

That's a bit harder to implement. However I like the idea and will try
to figure out something.

Regards,
Sergey