[Help-gnu-radius] Rewrite-Function

From: Ciprian Nica
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Rewrite-Function
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:17:53 +0200

Hi,

I have searched for examples of using Rewrite-Function. I didn't find too much so
I write here for help.

Here is what I've tried :

In "users" file I have

DEFAULT Auth-Type = SQL,
        Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Service-Type = Login-User,
        Rewrite-Function = "my_function"

In "rewrite" file I have :

integer
my_function()
{
        %[Attribute1]="test";
        %[Attribute2]=%[Attribute3];
        return 1;
}

In the radius request packet I receive Attribute3. I want to have also Attribute 1 & 2 calculated by this function, but it doesn't seem to work.

Could this be becouse I want to change accounting packets ? Do I have to modify something in users file so this rewrite function will apply to accounting not authentication packets ?

Thank you,
Ciprian Nica