RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Q bout gnu-radius installation

From: Scott Donovan
Subject: RE: [Help-gnu-radius] Q bout gnu-radius installation
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:21:04 +1000

Hi Edie,

The gnu radisus will do Mac Addressed based authentication. Simply place an
entry in the user table as the username <mac address> and a blank password.

We have tested this with Cisco, Enterasys and apple wireless access points.

GNU radius WILL not at this stage do EAP/LEAP or EAP-TLS. If you wish to do
these protocol for authentication and dynamic WEP key allocation you will
have to use Cisco ACS or Funks Steel Belted Radius.

Cheers,
Scott D.