[Help-gnu-radius] Received invalid reply digest from server

From: Nicholay P. Chuprynin
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Received invalid reply digest from server
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:03:45 +0500 (UZT)

Hello, All!
After installation of radius I tried to test it with radauth. But it
works only with Auth-Type = Accept.
With other types (I especially need SQL with postgres sql server) I
usually receive the following:

smash:/usr/local/gnu-radius# sbin/radauth -v -s localhost:key user passw
server 127.0.0.1:1645
send code 1 (RT_AUTHENTICATION_REQUEST)
      send: User-Name = user
      send: Password = passw
      send: NAS-Port-Id = 0
radtest: warning: Received invalid reply digest from server
recv code 3 (RT_AUTHENTICATION_REJECT)
      recv: Reply-Message = \015\012Access denied\015\012
expect 2
got    3
FAIL

Can anyone explain what does this string mean:

radtest: warning: Received invalid reply digest from server

And what is the minimal setup (tables, values) of radius database should I
perform to test radius authentication? I'm afraid I missing something
important on this step..

Thanks in advance,
Nicholay