[Help-gnu-radius] Huntgroups and SQL on 0.96

From: Saverio Palmieri Neto
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Huntgroups and SQL on 0.96
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 21:34:54 -0200

Hi Everybody,

        I got a strange behavior with the new 0.96 version, this was working
without problems with 0.95 the only thing I realy changed was the Auth-Type
= SQL to Auth-Type = Crypt-Local, Password-Localtion = SQL.

huntgroups:
dialup-redeip           NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1         NULL

users:
DEFAULT Huntgroup-Name = "dialup-redeip",
                                Auth-Type = Crypt-Local,
                                Password-Location = SQL
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
          Class = "II-BRONCE"

radius.log:
Jan 02 21:27:31: [6095]: Auth.notice: Invalid user: [saverio]: CLID unknown
(from nas local)

mysql.log:
020102 21:05:00    3658 Connect    address@hidden on
                   3658 Init DB    GNURADIUS
020102 21:15:46    3658 Query      SELECT attr,value,op FROM attrib WHERE
user_name='saverio' AND op!=''
                   3658 Query      SELECT attr,value,op FROM attrib WHERE
user_name='saverio' AND op!=''
                   3658 Query      SELECT attr,value,op FROM attrib WHERE
user_name='saverio' AND op!=''

        Removing the Huntgroup-Name from the check pairs everything starts to
work
correctly, the main problem is that I realy need those huntgroups in my
configuration, is it a bug or I need to change the way it is configured? If
it is a bug, is there any work around?

        Thanks for any help, happy new year,

                Saverio.