Re: pure emacs or pure evil??

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: pure emacs or pure evil??
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 13:33:48 +0000

I've settled with evil for writing both prose and code and emacs for
everything else (e.g. dired, gnus, mastodon, ...).  This does cause some
friction but surprisingly less than I had expected, mostly (maybe)
because when writing code or prose, I'm concentrating on the content of
the input while, when using the other tools, the focus is on actions.

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2024-03-21) on Debian 12.2