Fido and ido and completion or not completion

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Fido and ido and completion or not completion
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:48:15 +0000

Hello

When using fido as completion help, I get enhanced completion using
project and C-x p p (project-switch-project). With ido I dont get that.
Fido also tries to complete for me when entering a mail search with
notmuch, this I dont want.

How do I get about tuning things so either Fido stops completing my
notmuch searches or get ido to complete for me when switching projects
with C-x p p?

GNU Emacs 29.1.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.38,
cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-11-18