Is there a package to open a mounted drive etc. in Dired?

From: mbork
Subject: Is there a package to open a mounted drive etc. in Dired?
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 20:25:57 +0100

Hi all,

I use Dired as my file manager, and I copy things to and from flash
drives pretty often.  It would be quite convenient to have an option to
open the mounted drive in Dired without manually going a bit deeply in
the directory hierarchy.  Is there anything like this for Emacs already?
(If not, I'm more than happy to code it myself, I just don't want to
reinvent a wheel.)

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski