Re: [External] : Re: Text scale mode and additional fonts

From: Rahguzar
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: Text scale mode and additional fonts
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:41:32 +0100

Hi Po,

> It's also worth mentioning that face-font-rescale-alist frees you from
> providing a scale factor in every place the font to be scaled is
> specified.

Thank you so much face-font-rescale-alist is exactly what I wanted. But
it seems like there is bug or at least a problem with doc string. It
mentions that FONT-PATTERN can be a font-spec but when I try to pass a
font spec in my config I get an error:

string-match-p: Wrong type argument: stringp, #<font-spec nil nil Mehr\
Nastaliq\ Web nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil nil>

Using the font name for FONT-PATTERN works as expected, so I have used
that.

Thanks again,
Rahguzar