Re: Change image upon mouse hover

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Change image upon mouse hover
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2023 13:24:29 -0800

Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 21:44:13 -0800
From: Yuan Fu <casouri@gmail.com>

I have these two images:

I want to change the left one to the right one when mouse hovers over
it. Is it possible? What's the best way to do it?
Did you try to use the help-echo text property?  Its value can be a
function, see "Special Properties" in the ELisp manual.

Thanks, this works brilliantly! However, now I realized that there's another problem: I need to change the image back to the one with no background when cursor leaves the button.

Yuan