Re: I'm looking for a forum where I can discuss a 22-line emacs lisp pro

From: tomas
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a forum where I can discuss a 22-line emacs lisp program that I've written.
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 08:43:19 +0100

On Sun, Nov 19, 2023 at 04:12:17AM +0000, Lewis Creary via Users list for the
GNU Emacs text editor wrote:
> Hello,
> The above email subject says it all -- I'll be grateful if someone will send
> me one or more appropriate web pointers.

Try the debian-user mailing list:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

It is pretty high-volume, you better take this into account before
subscribing. But you can post there without subscribing -- just say
so, to remind people to copy you on answer (or check with the archive
web interface).

HTH
--
tomás