Re: Do not render correctly colors on ssh terminal

From: Vincenzo Palazzo
Subject: Re: Do not render correctly colors on ssh terminal
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2023 20:15:47 +0200

> Vincenzo Palazzo <vincenzopalazzodev@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Hi Vincenzo,
>
> > I made a mistake too, the host is my username, I type
> > /ssh:<username-ssh>:<IP>:
>
> In that case, you must use '/ssh:<username-ssh>@<IP>:'.

I see, I do not think this is an error of what value I type, at the end of the
day emacs will complete it. So '/ssh:<username-ssh>@<IP>:' cause the
same problem.

It looks like that when it makes the connection emacs get stuck!

However, this will not solve the problem with my colours with ssh, anyway.

I was never able to develop with a tramp in remote unfortunately (also
when I logged in successfully)

Cheers,

Vincent.